Typing Test Tech Tip

Alliteration and a tongue twister title if I've ever seen one!!!!!

I think that overall I am a pretty good typer. I've noticed that if I'm typing what I'm thinking (like now) or writing a story, I can type much easier and without error than I can when I am trying to copy something (like in the typing tests). I'm not really sure if that's because I'm multitasking in a way or if there is another reason behind it, but after taking those two typing tests I feel like I am typing much better now.

However, I think I did pretty well on the typing tests. The second one I ended up doing was on typingtest.com and even though the test was formatted differently from the keyhero test, I ended up getting very similar results (95 and 96%) which I am pretty proud of. I honestly don't have an opinion of which I liked better- I think that showing where I messed up at the end like keyhero did was cool to see, but I also liked how on the typingtest one you just type however much you can in one minute.

I definitely think that I could improve my typing a little bit more- under pressure or time constraints I stress and mess up more frequently, but typing more and more every day definitely helps me improve.

Comments

Popular Posts