Tech Tip: Canvas Calendar

I love love love using the Canvas calendar. I have said many times before and will probably say again in another post by the end of the semester....... but I am a huge visual learner. I remember things much easier if I am able to visually see something, which makes canvas calendar so great.

I love how all of the deadlines and due dates for all of the assignments for all of your classes are compiled into one place, AND they're organized by color (different color for each class), AND a little line strikes through the assignments that you have completed automatically.

For me though, the Canvas calendar is a place to START. Every week I look at the calendar, then write down a to-do list for the week, which includes all of my school work, my work schedule, and other due dates and things that I have to do, so I have a time slot planned to get everything I need to get done, so I know when I have extra free time, and so I know ahead of time which days are going to be super busy so I can prepare for them. (a little psycho I know, but it helps me from getting too stressed with such a busy schedule)

Comments

Popular Posts